WIZnet (Wizard of Internet) is the IoT Device Platform company.
It’s unique technology – Hardwired TCP/IP provides better performance and stability than any other software Internet connectivity solutions. We can summarize the main features of Hardwired TCP/IP as Unattackable, High Performance and Easy to Use
WIZnet (Wizard of Internet) is a unique Hardwired Internet Connectivity Solution Provider. WIZnet provides IOcP and HW TCP/IP chips, best fitted for low-end Non-OS devices connecting to the Ethernet for the internet of things.
- WIZnet’s core technology is “Hardwired TCP/IP“.
- WIZnet’s Hardwired TCP/IP solutions provide better performance and stability than any other software Internet connectivity solutions.
- WIZnet develops Internet offload co-Processors for the “Internet of Things”. The Internet Offload co-Processor consists of a Hardwired TCP/IP and an Ethernet PHY.
- The Internet Offload co-Processor easily adds Internet capability to any application. It works with any MCU and does not require an operation system.
- WIZnet is developing Hardwired TCP and IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack chips.
More Safty, More Stable
WIZnet hardwired TCP/IP chip is the Unattackable hardware network engine for preventing network attacks such as flooding, spoofing, injection.
The hardware TOE (TCP/IP Offload Engine) technology, which is implemented as Hardwired logic from Ethernet MAC Layer to TCP/IP Layer, is able to protect IoT system against network attack under excessive number of flooding packet by making discard flooding packets detected.
Hardware TOE shows a superior performance compared to the software TCP/IP stack solutions.
High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface, maximum 8 independent hardware sockets support. More stable than software TCP/IP stack under SYN flood attack.
Open Libraries / Examples
WIZnet provides various network protocol libraries and useful tutorials / application examples.